Sunday 4 May 2014

Attachment

Assalamualaikum…

Hai Incik Bloggie!

Whenever I've free time and just dunno what to do, I spam every social media that I have… *ya…ya…ya…from one perspective orang kata amalan tak sihat tu…at least kalau tak menggangu kehidupan realiti ok lah kan!teheee~~~* and found this benefit video!

Untung sebenarnya bila hidup di zaman serba canggih-manggih ni, untung bila kita menggunakan dengan sebaik mungkin.

Dikala kemalasan nak membaca sedang melanda. Listening should be fine kot~~~

Why can't I get what I want by Yasmin Mogahed.


Just give some of our times to listen this video... InshaAllah ada benefit from this~~~

Last but not least…something I read from social media too…

Much of the pain in life comes from having a life plan that you've fallen in love with, and when it doesn't work out, you become angry that you now have to pursue a new life plan. If you want to tame your inner demons, you must not become too attached to any particular life plan, and remain open to there being an even better, happier life plan. - Karen Salmansohn

I found there's connection between the video and the above quote!

P/S : Mohon tak terleka dengan dunia maya.

-.-" 


Till we meet again Incik Bloggie!

Wassalam...


post signature post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment