Sunday 10 August 2014

Hanging Terrarium

Assalamualaikum...

Hai Incik Bloggie!

I guess rakyat sarwajagat mesti dah tahu apa itu Terrarium kan kan kan....

First time I heard about this thing was about past few years ago from my younger brother; around 3 - 4 years approximately. *I can't remember lol! short term memory loss. Aigo!*. At that time my brother was in his secondary school. He joined terrarium competition that was held in conjunction with pesta bunga or known as FLORIA~~~

Frist time dengar, my reaction was like *makhluk apakah itu???*. With a brief explanation from my brother then I got it, what's terrarium exactly.

Even ramai dah tahu, aku nak share jugak lah ek.


[Credit]
A terrarium is an area within a glass container usually enclosed to keep an ecosystem in a small scale. No live animals or insect are kept in the jar, it's purely a miniature garden. - Incik Wikipedia

Then lately rasa maca terjatuh cinta pulak dah dengan hanging terrarium. 


[Credit]
[Credit]
Boleh gantung dalam toilet.
[Credit]
Dekat kepala katil pun boleh! Look nice!
[Credit]
Boleh buat hiasan dekat meja makan juga~~~lalala~~~
[Credit]
I'm thinking of decorate my room with hanging terrarium yang comel2 ni. Sebab katanya senang nak menjaga terrarium ni. Since I love green so much kan! So, memang sesuai la nak menambahkan kehijauan dekat dalam bilik tu.

I found satu kedai yang jual hanging terrarium ni, November Culture dekat Subang. I'll pay a visit to this place one fine day.

Hanging terrarium at November Culture.
Picture taken from yunamusic instagram.
Hope the price is reasonable, or else I'm thinking of bully-ing my younger brother *tolong buatkan along terrarium yang simple & cantik!*. 

That all from me, have a nice Sunday everyone! *open house here & there is it?* Selamat ziarah menziarah. Me & my family will pay a visit to my cousin house this afternoon. Excited nak melawat baby burhanuddin yg cute!

Till we meet again Incik Bloggie!

Wassalam... 


post signature post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment